Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Crunch Time!

There are just two rehearsals left before we open. So, we're trying to create a 'soundtrack' for Sordid Lives, using music from my second least favorite genre, Country and Western. In fact, I'm trying to exclusively use female artists (you'll understand when you see the show). Not an easy task.

And, par for the course, I'm dealing with a computer virus which prevents me from downloading, so I am forced to use hard CD's (I'm listening to various stuff as I type this). I hope my sound guy can download what I'm missing. And I'm hoping my sound plot makes sense. It's a pretty simple plot, but when dealing with someone with whom I've never worked, it could be confusing.

All in all, the show is going very well. The actors are among the best in the area; the crew is amazing and all that's missing now is an audience.

There's still time to order tickets online at www.kelseyatmercer.org or by phone at 609-570-3333. We hope to see you there!

No comments: